Erntedankfest Deko selber machen – Kürbis-Vase
Some people are just cut out for this. It starts early, that careful care of hair, nails, hands, feet and face, it can extend to lifestyles and eating habits that maintain the ideal body shape, great interest in fashion trends and knowledge of beauty secrets passed through the ages and beauty tips for the not so patient listener.
Conde Nast started Vanity Fair, the popular magazine about fashion, culture and current affairs in 1913. A hundred years later, it still publishes monthly articles about remarkable people, fashion trends, world events and carries full-page portraits of beautiful celebrities. He was just one. There are so many who want to share the world of fashion and beauty that is so close with the rest of the world.
With the advent of the worldwide web and blogging, publishing a magazine is no longer necessary. There are many bloggers who write about the same things that you would find in a world-class magazine such as Marie Claire, Vogue or Vanity Fair. There are so many blogs that the first twenty, or the first fifty, were rated for the reader's convenience.
The excellent reason for successful fashion and beauty blog is the knowledge that you as a blogger have something else to say and are working hard to say it.
What are the other reasons to create a successful fashion blog or beauty blog?
A fashion blog is like having a fashion magazine online. Although a magazine has different departments and people to take care of writing, photography, art department, sales, etc., a blogger must do all this on his own. Some skills are needed for this DIY fashion blog job
· Writing skills - writing must be attractive and legible. Everything that is boring and boring will not get readers
· Editing skills - punctuation and grammar must be right - translate into something that the reader can trust.
· Modeling and being a stylist - should not be awkward when it comes to modeling in clothing. A certain level of comfort and confidence in your own body is essential. A sense of style that can create a unique statement that is creative and interesting is essential.
· Photography / creative visualization - Basic photography skills with a high-quality camera with knowledge of lighting and angles is a major asset
· Photo editing skills like in Photoshop for lighting, color, shadows are essential for those photos that will attract traffic to your fashion blog
· Social media skills - must be familiar with Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+ etc. Creating the accounts in all these visually appealing will generate more interest for your blog.
· Ad Sales and Public Relations - This is about advertising on your blog, showing off your performance a little so that advertisers can commit to your blog. Public relations is about establishing good relationships with brands and companies that are relevant to your blog.
· Basic principles of web design and HTML - help you make changes or fix bugs on your website without using expensive external help.